Review: Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

 
I love putting my makeup on in the morning - yes, really! I know that there are some girls who don't absolutely love doing that, but it's such a ritual, and it's still fun after all these years, you know? Don't get me wrong, I'm just as comfortable in my own skin, but makeup is where my heart has been at for years! That said, it doesn't mean that I don't look forward to coming home at the end of the day, taking the day off, and being a slug. As we all know, part of your skincare routine is making sure that you take all of your makeup off, and this is super important to allow your skin some downtime where you aren't piling things on top of it.

 

As such, we have to make sure that we can adequately take off the things that we put onto it in the first place, and that's where the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm comes in - this stuff is so good! Sorry, not sorry, for the spoiler, but I'm just telling you this early so you can get ready to get your wallet out now - if you're looking for a hard worker that does a great job, then you'd be wanting to throw some money their way. Who is Farmacy, and what does this brand stand for?

 

You'd be happy to know that their products contain 100% conflict free ingredients, and that they are a conscious beauty brand, which means that they have certain ideals that they want to keep, such as having waste-free packaging. For example, they have a how to recycle guide on their website, and while most things are recyclable through the normal routes, there is also the option to send bits like caps, pumps and everything else back to Farmacy. I think that this is only in the US, but if you are based there, you can email them for a free postage label, which is I think is very cool. 

 

What exactly is this supposed to do? It's meant to gently remove your makeup while also cleansing the skin. It uses sunflower and ginger root oils to help take it all off, while the papaya extract in it helps to improve the texture by gently exfoliating the skin and getting rid of old skin cells, allowing for new skin to come through. On top of all that, this also has an uplifting blend of lime, bergamot and orange essential oils.so that you too can feel refreshed, not just your skin. This is a solid product, with a sorbet-like texture, and scooping it out is easy. 

I start by scooping out a little lump of it before flattening it between my palms and rubbing them together. Like a cleansing oil, you apply the product to dry skin, and I massage it into my face in rotational strokes. I then add a bit of water, which makes it go smoother and silky, and really go to town on my face, before washing it all off. This works incredibly well - I mean, it doesn't seem fazed by anything, including waterproof mascara! This totally cuts a path through all of my makeup, and removes every single trace of it - it's remarkable! It doesn't leave any residue behind, and this is the perfect lazy girl way of dealing with my makeup at the end of a very long day. For more information this, click on this link. Have you tried this before?

Comments

Popular Posts