Review: House of Immortelle Barcelona Miraculous Eye Elixir

If you're like me, then you're probably wondering where the weekend went. And if you're like me, then you probably spent it cramming too much in, and leaving too little out, meaning that you're very possibly existing on less sleep than is ideal. For the life of me, I can't seem to get enough snooze, and I really have no one else to blame but me. Of course, at least while you are waiting to catch up on some sleep, you can fake it until you can really make it!

 

My newest assistant, House of Immortelle Barcelona Miraculous Eye Serum, has been working overtime to make me look like I haven't. Touted to help keep your skin hydrated, while smoothing out fine lines and dark circles, this contains some powerful key ingredients to achieve those goals for you! Rosehip helps in regenerating damaged skin tissue, while also brightening the skin, and improving the appearance of pigmentation. It also helps in restoring skin tone, soothing the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines.

 

Arnica works as an anti-inflammatory to help reduce the appearance of dark eye circles, while Jasmine helps in fighting off free radicals with their antioxidants, protecting the skin from environmental stressors. There is also carrot seed, steeped in vitamins C and E, helping to brighten the skin while also softening and hydrating it. Frankincense can help strengthen the skin, improving it's tone and elasticity. This also has acai berry for vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as minerals, and it's inclusion helps in reviving skin and healing damaged skin cells. 

Another source of vitamin E is seabuckthorn, which can help hydrate and plump the skin, as well as promote elasticity. Most importantly, this contains Immortelle, which is a flower, and this has healing properties for damaged skin, helping to promote cell renewal, and soothing the skin. This eye serum is really more like an oil, and it comes in a little amber dropper bottle that contains 15 ml of product. I find it easiest to place a couple of drops in the palm of my hand, and dipping my ring finger into the pool I've created in order to apply this on my face, given it's runny consistency. 

 

Due to it being an oil, it takes quite a while to sink in, but after it does, my undereye region feels much more hydrated and smoother. I have only tried this as a product in the evenings, as I don't have as much time in the mornings, but it seems to do a good job of reducing the puffiness I experience when I don't get the optimal amount of sleep. If you're keen to give it a go, you can find them over here. How do you fake looking better rested than you are?

*This product was provided for editorial coonsideration

Comments

Popular Posts