Review: Freezeframe Instant Lash Extreme

 

Do you know what I love most, when it comes to products that are one the market? Things that are innovative, or ridiculously clever, that's what! Things that are so incredibly and outrageously imaginative that it's filling a gap in the market even before people know what it is that they're in need of are amongst my top favourite things. However, what I really appreciate, above the unknown, is when a company delivers a product, that, well, truly does deliver!

 

Firstly, what do you love most about mascara? It it the volume that you're after? Or are you looking to lengthen your lashes? Or, like me, are you wanting all of the above and for them to hold a curl? Well, if you're after the first two things on that list, then you're in luck! Sadly, like most lash products, I don't find this to hold a curl, but it does do an amazing job when it comes to volume and length, and here's how it actually works.

 

Essentially, this is like brush on liquid lash extensions, and while I know that similar technologies have existed in the past, this is the one that has provided the best results and has proven to be the least messy (in that it doesn't create a mess at all!), and the outcome can be achieve in just one step. Unlike other lash lengthening/volume creating lash products that I've tried in the past, which required a base layer, followed by a few coats of fibres, which then had to be sealed by a mascara, this just needs you to use it like you would a mascara. One step to achieve the lashes of your dreams!

This comes in a metallic blue tube with a medium sized wand that does an excellent job of coating the lashes. While it is as easy to use as any other mascara, this is filled with heart shaped cushion fibres that brush onto the lashes, and these fill with liquid, swelling and stretching the lashes outwards to help create the look of fluffy lashes. This utilises tubing technology, which means that it doesn't ever smudge, and I can wear it all day without the risk of panda eyes.

 

This doesn't clump or flake, and the formula is vegan and really black, which I absolutely love! Another bonus is that it's water resistant, which means that when I cry (which I sometimes do at work), it doesn't run, and that is amazingly helpful. This has surpassed my expectations for it, and the only wish I have is that if this could hold a curl for my horrifically stubborn Asian lashes, that would rock my world, but beyond that, this is otherwise a brilliant product! Grab your own for $59 over here on their webpage, or at Priceline!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts