Review: Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser

 
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had an outrageously good weekend, particularly given how bright, sunny and gorgeous it was yesterday. I know that it's the start of the week, but I'm already thinking of how I'm going to take the whole day off. I am, of course, talking about how I'm going to do that with the Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser, which is today's topic of conversation!

 

While plenty of us may be familiar with Alpha-H, thanks to their amazing liquid gold formula, I certainly am not as well acquainted with their other products as I'd like to be. I have been slowly, and systematically trying out a number of their products, and I have worked my way across to the Triple Action Cleanser. It is so called as it claims to soften, cleanse and balance the skin, all without resultant dryness. 

 

This contains aloe vera to help moisturise and soothe skin, while the cucumber extract in it refreshes and cools. There is also thyme extract to fight the spread of oil and bacteria, which can in turn help in the reduction of breakouts, and this is touted to be appropriate for daily use if you have skin that is prone to acne. This is also meant to balance the skin's natural pH/ Above all, this is also meant to be able to help remove waterproof mascara - spoiler: it doesn't seem to for me. That aside, however, there's a lot more to love about this cleanser!

 

This comes in a tall white tube with a screw cap, and there's black lettering on the tube, making the design pretty and simplistic. This has a gel texture, and the formula itself is non-foaming, and as you rub this between the palms of your hands, this thins out rather nicely, making it easy to massage this into your face in rotational strokes. I like that this doesn't have much of a scent to it, and that this is gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave it feeling dry or tight. 

 

While it may falter at waterproof mascara, and let's be honest, most things seem to, this does a great job at taking off most of the day. It can also stumble a bit when it comes face to face with thick eyeliner, and I would recommend that you stick with using micellar water or cleansing oil to take off the bulk of your makeup before using the cleanser to remove the rest of it. For someone with normal to dry skin, I rather enjoyed using this, and given that I'm at the very end of the tube, you can say that it does seem to work well on me! You can find your own at various retailer, including here on their website.

Comments

Popular Posts