Review: ESPA Clean and Green Detox Mask


I don't feel like my love of face masks will ever fade. Or that even after almost 3 years of being in a pandemic, my first thought when someone says face mask is always of the beauty variety, rather than the type that goes over the mouth and nose to help prevent you from catching communicable diseases. That's just how ingrained my love for skincare is! Now right now, that love is being directed towards the ESPA Clean and Green Detox Mask.

 

If you're feeling a little low and rundown, and feel like your skin could take a vacation, this mask would be what it's crying out for! My skin has taken a real liking to this mask, and it's been especially great after the long days and the short hours of sleep. With superfood smoothies having been a trend in recent years, I like to think of this as the topical equivalent of that. It all starts with the base that holds all the goodness, and this kaolin clay mask is chock full of it!

 

This vegan friendly formula contains ingredients such as spirulina, extracts of kale and spinach, and it also has a myriad of gorgeous oils. These include grape seed oil, broccoli seed oil, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf oil, clove bud oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, moringa oleifera seed oil, bitter orange leaf/twig oil and lavender oil, among others - which seems nutty, considering just how many that is already! On top on that, this also has linoleic acid and linolenic acid. 

 

With everything that goes into the product, this is designed to draw impurities from the face, and clear out congested pores to help detoxify the skin. It's also supposed to help perk up the skin, leaving you with a bright glow, and clearer, more beautiful skin. This comes in a jar with a cap that's easy to unscrew, and the texture of this is beautiful and creamy, and spreading it on the skin is a breeze. It has a light, but pleasant scent and it doesn't entirely dry down, but it also doesn't shift on the skin.

I love this for when I feel like I'm in need of a boost for my skin, particularly when I'm feeling a little low and run down. You know, when I'm coasting on a little too much adrenaline and too little sleep., which always leads to my skin feeling tired - I know that sounds a little weird, but it does. This perks it up, making my skin look less dull and overall, just like I've got my life together a little bit more. You can grab your own jar for $79 at various online retailers, including RY.

Comments

Popular Posts