Review: Kora Organics Noni Glow Body Oil

 
If, like me, you're struggling to stay sufficiently hydrated this Winter, fret not! I have discovered that it really makes a difference to my skin when I apply a layer of oil on my skin straight out of the shower, then place a coat of body lotion on top of that. I find that this works a treat, aside from all the drying time I need in between.layers of body moisturising products! A body oil that I've loved recently is the Kora Organics Noni Glow Body Oil, and it's great for a few reasons.

 

You'd be aware, of course, that Kora Organics is the brainchild of Miranda Kerr, the super cute Australian model who has the cutest smile. I've been tempted, for a while, to actually try out their products, and I could never quite decide on anything until I found this gorgeous little body oil, while still rolling through my body oil obsession. $80 for 100ml of product later, and this arrived at my desk through the Sephora website!

 

What is in this particular oil that makes it wonderful? Designed to help replenish skin moisture levels, improve skin tone and soften rough texture (exactly what we need, particularly at this time of the year!), this contains noni extract, rosehip and sunflower seed oils, feeding essential fatty acids and antioxidants to the skin. This is also supposed to help support healthy skin cell rejuvenation, all while leaving it smooth and silky. 

 

This golden oil comes in a tall frosted bottle with a pump that you can twist either way to get the liquid out. During the dry Winter months, I find that it takes me about three pumps per leg, and ten pumps for the rest of the body. This is somewhere between a dry oil and an oily oil - which means that this doesn't take long to get absorbed, and it has the added bonus of actually also not leaving the skin feeling particularly greasy. That isn't my favourite sensation, I have to say, when I have to pull my clothes on over oily, slippery skin.

 

This smells like rosehip, which is pleasant and mild. While the texture is quite runny and oily initially, this dries down really well to the point where your skin simply feels soft and moisturised. I do think it's quite pricey, sitting at $80 for 100ml, for what you get, but it is a lovely oil. All Kora Organics products are energized with rose quartz, and the entire range is cruelty free, vegan, and fragrance free in that they do not add perfume to their products. Kora Organics is available at various retailers, including David Jones and Sephora. 

Comments

Popular Posts