Brand Focus: Chalmers Dale & Co

So, while I love my blog, I do feel like I've fallen into a bit of a rut with this, and I haven't been doing some types of posts I used to love, like talking about certain things in rotation, or waxing lyrical about brands that I've been going nuts for. As such, I'd like to take a moment today to pull the focus to a brand that I am totally new to, and have really enjoyed trying, called Chalmers Dale & Co.

 

Based in Milsons Point, Sydney (which, incidentally, is one of my favourite spots in Sydney, as I used to go past it every Saturday for 4 years at University, on the way to my weekend job), this Australian based wellness company has products ranging from supplements and vitamins, to skincare and every day toiletries, such as shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. When I was sent a few of their products recently, I instantly gravitated to their shower gel, and I'm really glad I did!

 

The first thing that struck me with their packaging was just how unassuming it all was. They had a very utilitarian air to it, but I found the product to be more than that. Contained in this simple white pump bottle that's covered in black lettering is a gentle, uplifting and soothing cleanser that has the restorative properties of the propolis, which makes is suitable for people with certain skin conditions, such as acne, dermatitis and psoriasis. 

 

This is meant to help soothe and smooth the skin, reducing inflammation while also improving texture. The cleanser itself has a gel texture, and the moment you start rubbing this between your palms, it releases the rich warm scent of Australian lemon myrtle oil. As you rub it along your skin, the scent continues, all the while continuing to cleanse your body. It's wonderfully refreshing, and just the perfect thing to lift up my mood in the shower.

 

This retails for $19.95 for 230 ml of product, and I am really happy with my first introduction to the brand! I'm really excited to try out their serum, not the mention that shampoo and conditioner! If you're after more information on their cleanser, you can click on this link. Have you tried anything from Chalmers Dale & Co? What are your thoughts on the brand?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts