Review: Q+A Hyaluronic Acid Face Mist

 
A good face mist is an essential part of my skincare kit, and depending on the kind you get, it can be hugely versatile. I mean, it can go from being a toner to something to refresh your skin during the day. I've come across some that have served as a sleep mist as well, and I have experienced others that are meant to seal all your makeup on your face to keep you looking fresh as the hours wear on. Most importantly, though, you should pick your face mist according to your needs, and it was with this in mind that I selected the Q+A Hyaluronic Acid Face Mist to be my current spritz of choice.

 

Available at Priceline, Q+A is an affordable skincare line that proves that you don't need a large price tag to deliver good results. After all, this little beauty is only $13 for 100ml of product, which means that you don't break the bank while trying to maintain good skin, and a good skincare routine! This is designed to refresh the skin, while also rejuvenating and hydrating it. This also claims to be suitable as a setting spray, but I can't say that I've used it for this purpose before. 

It manages to achieve what it claims to do by having hyaluronic acid as their hero ingredient, which is responsible for hydrating and plumping the skin. It also has betaine in it, which acts as a humectant, helping to retain moisture in the skin. Aloe vera adds another layer of moisture to the skin, while also soothing it. Glycerin can also be found in it, and this is also a humectant, which means that there are plenty of ingredients to help your skin feeling soft and looking moisturised through this cold, dry weather!

 

This comes in a white bottle with red accents and black writing on it. There is a clear bottle cap that is easy to pull off, and pop back on. The spray comes out as a fine mist, and I've been using this at least once, and often up to three times, a day, to keep my skin feeling comfortable when I've been in need of a quick refresher. I particularly like having this in my work locker, so that when my skin is feeling a little dry and tight, I can give it a spray for a little pick me up.

I've enjoyed using this so much that I've almost reached the bottle of the bottle without quite realising it! It was only when I was shaking the bottle prior to spritzing it that I realised that it felt relatively empty. This is an alcohol and fragrance free product, and it is also cruelty free, while being vegan friendly. It's suitable for all skin types, and if you're looking for more information on this, you can head over here. If you're looking to purchase a bottle, you can click on this link to take you through to Priceline. Do you have a favourite Q+A product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts