Review: Vegamour GRO Revitalising Shampoo and Conditioner

 
One of my favourite things about this blog is that I get to try out products that would otherwise be considered part and parcel of everyday life - things I wouldn't have necessarily thought of changing or finding an alternate product for. Believe it or not, I used to bulk buy my hair care products in the past, and I used products from the same brand for a large part of my 20s. These days, it takes a lot more to capture my attention, and even more for me to want to repurchase something, and Veganmour has done just that!

 

With a name like Vegamour, of course, you'd expect the products to be vegan and cruelty free, which these certainly are. The shampoo and conditioner are also color-safe, which is great for me and my currently purple hair. This duo contains botanical extracts, and their own proprietary vegan keratin, which is called Karmatin™. Essentially, it is a microencapsulated b-SILK™ protein, which bonds to hair follicles, staying attached to them even after rinsing the products from your hair.

 

They strive to deliver science backed results with their vegan ingredients that have been picked and combined for the best bio availability and their synergistic actions. This pair of hair care contains mung bean, which is meant to help fortify the cellular matrix of the dermal papillae and curcumin extract from turmeric root, which should help boost hair growth. Additionally, there is also red clover to help block DHT hormone, preventing excessive hair loss. All that, on top of the other things that make your hair shiny - such as wild harvested marula oil, organic murumuru butter and ximenia oil - these two will also help fight free radicals, and keep your hair hydrated. 

 

They come packaged in dusty pink tubes that hold about 250 ml of product each, and have flip lids, allowing you to squeeze out just the right amount that you need for your hair. They are both quite clear, and have a thick consistency. While I have had some very fragrant shampoos and conditioners in the past, I've never had one smell quite like this - it's like gummies and peaches had a baby, and produced this scent. It's delicious and gorgeous and I wish it stayed in my hair all day! 

 

This duo leaves my hair feeling light, with some movement, and while I'm aware that my hair is quite straight anyway, this does seem to reduce frizz, and it leaves my hair looking sleeker without being completely flat. I'm really happy with how this seems to work on me, and you can grab your very own pair over here. Side note -I've also consumed an entire jar of their hair supplement gummies, and you guys, if you have a sweet tooth, you need to grab some! Satisfy your sweet tooth while having better hair growth! What vegan hair care products do you use?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts