Review: The KIND Collective Miracle Glo Skin Serum

Oooh, oooh, you guys, you guys! Ok, so, there's a brand that you definitely need to know about that's just hit Priceline, and that's The KIND Collective! I mean, I had no idea that it was coming to Priceline until very recently, and from what I've tried so far (with more to follow!), I have been really impressed, and I'm totally excited to share my thoughts with everyone!

 

The KIND Collective Miracle Glo Skin Serum delivers everything it promises to, and it manages to do it all while staying vegan, being completely cruelty free, and staying made in Australia. This is a multi-purpose serum that promises to help you create a smooth base, as your primer, for your makeup, and to provide a lit from within glow. Not only that, this is also supposed to love the skin, as it's full of hyaluronic acid, as well as natural plant extracts.

 

This is essentially a skincare/makeup hybrid product, and this is a product that has been done well! It comes in a small frosted glass bottle containing 30 ml of product, with a dropper applicator to get out precise amounts of the serum each and every time. I love that the cardboard box surrounding this bottle is sustainable and 100% compostable - isn't that great? 

 

This has a beautiful shine, and while I can wear it on it's own under my makeup, I like mixing a couple of drops of this into my usual primer. This way, I find that it provides a slightly better grip, and it also adds a beautiful luminous glow to my skin, both by being a highlighter, and also by way of it's skin loving ingredients. I'm talking, of course, about the skin plumping hyaluronic acid, as well as kakadu plum, kangaroo paw and vitamin E. 

 

One of the other ways that I enjoy wearing this is simply on it's own, for when I'm having a 'no makeup' makeup sort of day. This allows me to be a total glowgetter, so you'd better go get her, or suffer from serious FOMO! This retails for a very affordable $19.95, and is available in two different shades, Pearl (Glow) and Gold Blush (pictured, and perfect for my skin tone), and can be found at Priceline and at their online store. Which shade would you be going for?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts