Review: Alya Skin Pink Marine Collagen Sleep Mask

Get up and get moving, my lovelies, it's time to kick ass and set the tone for the week! And to get started, I'm talking about sleep, and by that, I mean we're talking about the Alya Skin Pink Marine Collagen Sleep Mask! Rising and shining on a Monday is made much easier by having a good night's sleep, with your skin slathered in this little beauty.

 

Having been a long time fan of their fabulous Australian Pink Clay Mask, I was super pumped to be offered the chance to try their Pink Marine Collagen Sleep Mask. Marketed as a luxurious overnight treatment that promises to deliver bouncy and bright skin the following day, doing all the hard work while you're sleep - I mean, to say I was excited would be a total understatement!

 

This uses a combination of marine collagen, red algae, hyaluronic acid, mountain pepperberry and strawberry gum, and together, these are meant to help protect and strengthen the skin barrier, while smoothing lines, plumping the skin and staying incredibly hydrated. This mask also energizes dull skin through the use of finger limes, which is pumped full of vitamin C, and above all, it manages to actually do this without coming off onto your pillow slips.

 

This comes in a matte jar with a pearlescent sheen to it, making it a pretty addition to the bathroom cabinet. It has a light gel texture, which is a little bouncy in itself, and it is also very slightly scented, having a hint of a berry scent. I find this mask to dry down relatively quickly, which means that it doesn't end up getting smeared all over your bedding, thankfully, because that's not where it's meant to work it's magic!

 

I find this particularly fantastic after a long day/week, when my skin is feeling tight, dry and dull, and this is just the right pick me up for revitalizing my skin! This appears to help plump my skin, leaving it soft and supple, as well as bright and hydrated. For $49.95, this jar of goodness is another one I'm enjoying from Alya Skin and for good reason! If you're curious about the range, particularly their latest release, head over to their website. Do you have a favourite product from them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts