Review: Hello Sunday The One That's A Serum

 

I cannot stress this enough - if you're not an SPF user, then there is literally no time like the present to get started! You may look back upon this decision, at this point in time, and really think - thank goodness I got started then! I started at the age of 18, and I was definitely late to the game then, so, honestly, the sooner you do it, the better. However, starting now simply means getting a head start on Future You - you know, the one that's thinking of putting it off? Yeah, that's the one!

One brand that I've grown to really enjoy over the last year is Hello Sunday - I can respect a brand that loves their SPF, and I have now tried a variety of their products, including The Everyday One Face Moisturiser SPF 50 and The One That's Got It All Sun Primer SPF 50. As someone who uses a facial sunscreen regularly, I was determined to see if I could find something to work under a moisturiser, particularly for the upcoming cooler months, and I was very pleased to see that Hello Sunday had one in their collection!

 

Retailing for about $40 for 30ml of product, this comes in a slender glass bottle with a dropper applicator, which should indicate exactly what sort of consistency this has - thin, with a light texture. This provides protection against UVA/UVB and infrared rays, which means it's good for shielding your skin against sun damage and ageing. It's also supposed to help combat pollution and blue light. 

 

This also contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, which means that this helps to both hydrate and brighten the skin. These do explain why my skin seems to be reacting so well to it's use. Given that the texture of this is light and thin, it doesn't take long for this to be absorbed, and I love that this doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky or sticky. It doesn't interact with any other bits of skincare or makeup, which is perfect, as good coverage is important when  it comes to sunscreen! 

 

I love that this also has the added bonus of not smelling like sunscreen, because, ya know, I'm not about that sunscreen scent! You're meant to apply at least half a teaspoon of product to the skin, and I love that the website actually tells you this, as I was unaware of how much I was meant to use initially - this equates to about 2 full droppers worth. It's an absolute delight to use, and you can find out more about Hello Sunday from their website. What have you tried from Hello Sunday?

Comments

Popular Posts