Review: Nutra Organics Hydrating Facial Spray Glow Mist

 

I know that it's hard to remember a time when we weren't regularly getting sprayed in the face by something moist, thanks to all the rain that we've been having during this ridiculous transitional period between the two seasons, but I'm actually here to talk about a spray that I've really enjoyed, and that's the Nutra Organics Hydrating Facial Spray Glow Mist!

 

Designed to help hydrate skin, so that it can stay plump, and collagen can be protected, the Hydrating Facial Spray Glow Mist comes in an amber bottle with a spray that truly does mist the skin. The bottle contains 100ml of fluid, and retails for $49.95. This contains micro collagen peptides to help achieve better skin plumpness, and to also increase hydration. There's also hyaluronic acid, which adds moisture to the skin, and vitamin C to help brighten the skin, as well as to protect against free radicals. 

 

Additionally, this contains a number of organic soothing botanicals to help keep the skin calm, including rose flower extract and melissa officinalis leaf extract for those lovely antioxidants, as well as lavender extracts for their anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate extracts can help with exfoliation, while cucumber extracts are great for hydrating the skin. There's also the inclusion of white tea leaf extracts to aid in the fight against free radicals, and green tea leaf extracts is present for their anti-ageing properties.

 

This really does have an excellent misting effect, and it feels refreshing on the skin. Having said so, though, I'd say my skin is only exposed to minute amounts of this facial spray, simply because it has such a great misting effect. As such, I don't know that this really does as much for me as I'd like for it to, but I do know that it feels nice on the skin!

 

I do like that the brand is cruelty free, and I really have enjoyed using it, particularly as a perk me up for the skin at the end of a long day. If you're after your own bottle, make sure you check it out over on their site. What's your favourite facial spray?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Laser Hair Removal legs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts