Review: Dermalogica Awaken Peptide Eye Gel

It's Thursday, and we're all looking forward to the weekend! Or maybe it's just me? But either way, we could definitely use a little something positive to talk about, and today, that little gem has to be the Dermalogica Awake Peptide Eye Gel! I've been loving that 'bright eye and bushy tailed' look I've been embodying through the use of this, rather than that 'wide eyed and frazzly tailed' face that I seem to drag around on a regular basis. 

 

What are we looking at when we talk about the Dermalogica Awaken Peptide Eye Gel? This tube of goodness holds 15ml of product, and has a tapered nozzle with a small cap to allow for small amounts of the eye gel to be squeezed out at any one time. This claims to reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eye region, while also minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also supposed to visibly firm and smooth the skin texture.

 

Just what is in this that allows for all of this to happen? There is a peptide blend that helps in firming and smoothing the skin, while rosemary leaf extract assists in soothing the skin, as well as minimising swelling. Caffeine is included for it's ability to help reduce the appearance of puffiness, while there is also bioengineered succinic acid for decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Last, but not least, there is also jojoba ester to help promote hydration, as well as simply to boost overall skin resilience 

 

Retailing for $89 per tube, I've been using this handy little aid to help me achieve bright eyed goals, so that my peepers can look better rested, and it makes me look like I'm ready to take on the world. I mean, I don't quite feel the same way on the inside, but it's all about faking it till I make it, right? And this powerful little beast packs quite a punch!

 

I have noticed a more obvious reduction in the puffiness of my undereye region, and my fine lines look next to non-existent, which is, frankly, amazing, given that I've probably had more than my fair share of sun this season. It has a really gorgeous and light texture that makes the skin feel refreshed and look smoother. This definitely gets a two thumbs up from me, and you can read all about it over here. This is also available for purchase at various retailers, both online and in store.

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts