Review: Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum With Plant Hyaluronic Acid


Happy Monday! Who was excited they got to catch a glimpse of sunshine over the last few days? I certainly was! I mean, let's face it, after two solid weeks of rain, it was so refreshing to see the golden orb peeking out from behind ominous clouds, and even better to actually get away to some beautiful countryside for a relaxing weekend. I think I came away from the weekend with a bit of a glow, thanks to having a bit of relaxation and sun. 

 

Before all this, of course, I had to rely on something else for my glow! Aside from this little trip that boosted my spirits, and skin, the Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum With Plant Hyaluronic Acid has been carrying the team, and helping me kick ass and achieve (skincare) goals. What is in the Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum, and why is this something that you need to be adding into your routine?

 

It's marketed as an anti-aging serum that has both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, so that you can get brighter skin with improved texture and tone. Hyaluronic Acid works by bringing water into the skin, which means that it can help in plumping the skin, making it look fuller and smoother. The Vitamin C comes from Kakadu Plum, which, as a lot of us know, is an Australian native that's steeped in Vitamin C, and this can brighten the skin while helping to improve the texture. 

Vinanza Grape and Kiwi are also present to help reduce the appearance of redness and pigmentation, while also adding to hydration, and Bakuchiol is used as a natural alternative to retinol, which can make fine lines and wrinkles look less apparent. This comes in an amber dropper bottle with a yellow-gold label, and the product itself is also a yellow-gold shade, with a very lovely shimmer running through it. The texture is light, and this has a runny consistency, which makes absorption really easy. 

 

This has a slightly sharp, citrus scent to it, which fades almost as quickly as it comes, and I've been using this as my morning serum. This results in me putting my best face forward early in the morning, with it looking bright and plump. I don't get it flaking or pilling when it interacts with other products, and overall, I get a complexion that I keep getting complimented on. This vegan friendly serum can be found at various places, including online here, and also at Adore Beauty, and is otherwise available in store at retailers like David Jones. 

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts