New Release: Burt's Bees Squeezy Tinted Lip Balm

It's Sunday, y'all! I'm back today to talk about some fun goodies from Burt's Bees, which I'm absolutely loving! For this gorgeous March Sunday, I'll be talking about the brand new Burt's Bees Squeezy Tinted Lip Balm, and how it's making my lips feel and look.

 

They claim to have a hint of colour and a burst of flavour - and this tag line is absolutely right! There are four shades/flavours available, including:

  • Mandarin Granita Squeezy
  • Sweet Peach Squeezy
  • Watermelon Rush Squeezy
  • Berry Sorbet Squeezy

 

They boast the ability to moisturise and nourish lips, while also leaving the lips with a hint of colour and shine. They taste fresh and fruity, without being synthetic, and they are also of 100% natural origin. I've been using the Sweet Peach tube for the last couple of weeks, and the lippie is lovely! I'm not a huge fan of applying it onto my lips with my fingers, but when in Rome... 

 

This spreads easily, and rather than just sit on my lips, this sinks in over time. I love the shine that I get from this, and the texture feels like that of a lip oil. Sadly, I don't feel like this actually sticks around for very long. It does, however, work really well for me when I'm after a bit of something to help hydrate my lips, while giving it a bit of a gloss. 

These are particularly perfect for when I'm wearing minimal makeup, and I just want to give the lips a bit of a sheen, while making them comfortable. They retail at $13.95 each, and you can find them now at Big W, and in Priceline from April. As always, these are cruelty free and not tested on animals, and the tube and cap are recyclable! Are these something you'd definitely try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts