Review: Bondi Boost Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner

 

This wet, windy weather has been a really interesting way to close out the end of Summer, and given all that's happening in the world right now, it feels frivolous to discuss fun things, but I know that we all need a bit of levity to get through the day, and that's what I aim to deliver here - plus, doing this is good for my mental health too! So, it's been forever since I've talked about hair care on the blog, and I finally have something awesome to discuss today, and it's the Bondi Boost Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner duo! 

 

I first caught wind of Bondi Boost via social media, and it's a brand that I see popping up regularly on Instagram with products that make me sit up and pay attention. They've expanded their range over time, extending into a hot hair tool collection, which I have personally tried and love. I really want to get my hands on one of their blow dry brushes, because anything that could help control and tame this mane right now would be really handy! I digress... 

 

The one thing that I seem to always want, when it comes to my hair, is volume. Like, I don't mean giant, big, BIG hurr, like, from the 80's, but I want hair that isn't flat, or just hangs there, giving you a 'hair-met' - you know, like hair helmet. So, I'm always keen to fluff up the tresses, getting a bit more going on with it, so that it holds a better shape. The Bondi Boost Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner have been helping me achieve that!

 

The duo retails for $79.99, and they come in white pump bottles that contain 500 ml of product each. These are formulated to help lift your hair at the roots, while also plumping each strand, creating hair that is thick, and has an overall voluminous appearance. They contain hyaluronic acid, which is what helps in increasing the thickness of each strand, as well as vegan friendly collagen, ginseng and sea kelp, all of which are present to strengthen and nourish the tresses, as well as add shine and gloss.

 

I don't find these to have any particular scent, and both products have a medium consistency. I find the shampoo to lather up nicely, while the conditioner is easy to smooth through the hair. Then, after showering, I place a little bit of leave in product and heat protection spray before drying it down with a hairdryer. The result is bigger hair that moves with me that doesn't just sit limply on my head - winning! You can purchase your own duo over here

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

 

Comments

Popular Posts