Review: Dr Lewinn's Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Plumping Gel and Overnight Sleep Mask

 
It's the start of a brand new week, and there's a lot to be thankful for! For example, I'm glad that I don't have to work on the weekend again for another fortnight (it was just that sort of week), and that I'm probably as healthy as I'll ever be at this point in my life. I'm also really grateful for my friends, and how well they are doing in their lives - never take your people for granted, because they are the ones that can keep you sane! 
 
 

Now, we get to talk about a little  duo that I've been loving for the last couple of months, and that's the Dr Lewinn's Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Plumping Gel and Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Overnight Sleep Mask! Let's start with the Overnight Sleep Mask! This is a sleep mask that is essentially two serums sitting in separate chambers, being delivered via the same pump. It comes in a clear bottle, so that you can keep an eye on how much you have left.

 
Made up of the Collagen Plumping Serum and the Peptide Energising Serum, this seeks to help repair skin while you're sleeping. Designed to lift, firm and plump skin, this also contains some patented technology, including Dreamscentz™ to help improve the quality of sleep, Dawnergy™ to help awake the skin, and Synchrolife™ to combat the effects of digital pollution while working with the skin's circadian rhythm. It all sounds a bit fancy, so the real question is - does this work? 
 
 
 
I can tell you that this stuff is superb! I put this on to round out my skincare routine, and my skin feels better for it. It gets absorbed relatively well, and doesn't leave a tacky residue on the skin. This is especially great when my skin has been a little under duress lately, due to a combination of general stress, bad sleep patterns and sometimes questionable diet.
 
 

The Ultra R4 Collagen Surge Plumping Gel comes in a medium sized jar with a silver lid, as well as a spoon to help you scoop out just the right amount of skincare goodness. Nestled inside are little plump balls of collagen, waiting to be massaged gently into the skin. These break down when firm pressure is placed on them, and regular use has led to my skin feeling bouncier and looking happier as a result of using it. Twice daily usage is recommended for this little gem. Honestly, the combination of these two products has just worked so well together for me - these are among the top products that I've used from Dr Lewinn's thus far! What are you loving from Dr Lewinn's at the moment?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts