Review: Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Light

Happy Monday! I'm straight back at work after four days off, and I'm ready to take on the world! Or not, but it's all in the way you think, right? And if I tell myself that I'm gonna start out strong and kick ass, then it gives me a better frame of mind to be able to face the world, and really, that's not a bad thing! Something else that's been helping me put on a good face is the Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Light, which has been serving as my night cream.

 

Retailing for $118 for 50 ml of product, this light face cream comes in a tall bottle with an efficient pump. The packaging is clean and minimalistic, white, covered in blue and black lettering, and a pull off cap. As nice as the outside of it is, though, it's what inside that really shines! A light blue/white cream with a gel-like texture is what comes out when you depress the pump, and I find about four to five pumps to be sufficient to cover my face and neck. 

 

Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin (which covers a lot of skin types, let's be honest), this has a lovely light, non-oily texture, and I really like that this doesn't linger on the surface of the skin for long. This contains hyaluronic acid in different molecular weights and forms, which is meant to help provide excellent, lasting hydration. There is also something called Urban D-tox, which is present as an antioxidant and anti-pollution active ingredient, as well as a plant-based polysaccharide to help repair skin barrier function. This aids in preventing transepidermal water loss.

I love that this isn't heavy on my skin, and that the light gel-like texture of this means that my skin gets nicely hydrated, while not weighing it down, nor does it actually leave a tacky/oily feeling on my face. It doesn't have any scent to it, and overall, I just really like how this makes my face feel. My skin ends up feeling soft and well hydrated.


This cream has been perfect for the weird weather that we've been having - oodles of humidity, mixed with heat, and some wind, as well as tons of rain. Due to the unpredictability of the weather and temperature, it's been hard to accurately tell what kind of night cream I should be going for, but the Mesotestetic Hydra-Vital Light ticks plenty of boxes, and I can see myself using this as the seasons segue from one into the next. Learn more about it, and the brand, over here. What is your night cream of choice currently?
 
*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts