Review: Hello Sunday The Everyday One Face Moisturizer SPF 50

Let's talk about an everyday staple - the humble sunscreen. Since using it as a kid, I have watched it's evolution with much wonderment and eagerness, mostly because it's gone from that greasy, horrible, unpleasant plastic scent that I didn't appreciate as a child to what it is now -  a high strength SPF product that can very often be fragrance free, thus making picky people, like myself and especially my husband, happier about what they put on their skin.

 

Hello Sunday appears to be one such brand that makes the effort to create SPF products for babes like me, from their primer (which I did a review of over here) to also creating a serum-sunscreen, which I will be reviewing in the future, simply because I just love face sunscreen, and Hello Sunday! I will start the review by saying that I initially ended up trying the SPF 30 version of this, because the SPF 50 version was sold out, but I ended up liking it so much that I waited until the SPF 50 tube came back in stock, then pounced on it as fast as I could!

 

This comes in a little bottle with a good pump that consistently puts out the same amount each time. The bottle is a light pink shade, with a white cap, which comes off with little effort, but doesn't pop off spontaneously on it's own when it's in my bag. The product itself is white, but doesn't leave a white cast on the skin, which is good. The texture is light to medium, and spreads nicely on the skin. It doesn't take long for this to dry down, and I don't find it to interact with my makeup, nor does it ball when it comes in contact with other bits of skincare.

 

Given that I'm not prone to spending tons of time outdoors during the work week, seeing as I spend most of my time indoors in clinic, I  don't really have to use a product with a high SPF. However, as Summer is looming, and even the Spring days are quite warm, I would be inclined to go for a higher SPF just in general, which is what this has. Overall, this is a great product, and I would be inclined to buy this again.

 

I absolutely love that this doesn't feel greasy, and it otherwise ticks quite a few boxes for me. I picked this up at Cult Beauty for about $27. Have you tried anything from Hello Sunday?

Comments

Popular Posts