Review: Hask Shea Butter and Hibiscus Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

 
It's been way too long between hair care product reviews. but I'm happy to announce that I'm breaking the drought today by talking about Hask's new release, their Shea Butter & Hibiscus Oil range! If you're in the market for something wonderful, when it comes to your shampoo and conditioner duo, then be prepared to be wowwed!

 

The newest drop from Hask uses the anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties of shea butter to help reduce scalp irritation, as well as helping battle dryness, split ends and hair fallout. The hibiscus oil can assist with boosting collagen production, while also encouraging hair growth. Like the rest of the range, the packaging is cohesive with the collection - tall, slender bottles, with caps that pop open with a bit of pressure on one side. 

 

These have a subtle scent, which differs from some of their other offerings, but it's no less beautiful - it's just a shame that it doesn't last for long! I like that the shampoo lathers up nicely, and that the medium texture of the conditioner spreads over the my hair really well. Like with the rest of the Hask range, they leave my hair feeling clean, without that overly clean, squeaky feeling.

What are the results I get from this pair of goodness? Well, this is the best part! Light hair with some bounce and volume that falls back into the right places when it gets tossed around. I love that this doesn't leave tacky residue or results in a greasy sensation when I touch my hair, and best of all, I simply end up with hair that has a soft shine, with less fly aways. 

These retail for $14.99 each, at 355 ml per bottle. These can be purchased where Hask is stocked, including Priceline, and online at Amazon. I will confess and say that this is my absolute favourite, out of all the different 'flavours' that are available, and that if you like happy hair, you really should be trying this one!

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts