Review: Arbonne Rescue and Renew Detox Mask

Arbonne, you little beauty! They churn out a lot of great skincare products, as well as adorable Christmas goodies (more on that very shortly!), and I've been enjoying their Rescue & Renew Detox Face Mask to help re-balance my skin and help battle the not-so-fantastic maskne that I've been dealing with intermittently since COVID started. Given that we are opening up again, and that I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic in the hopes that I feel comfortable about going out in public without a mask on, I'd like my skin to be in it's very best shape, and the Arbonne Rescue and Renew Detox Mask has been helping with that!


This mask comes in a squeezy tube - there is a lid that you don't have to pull off. Instead, all you have to do is twist this, like you would a ketchup bottle, and the opening emerges, allowing you to get out the amount that you'd like to smooth over your face. This has an interesting, almost floral scent to it, and the product is a beige shade that dries down on the skin the longer it sits there. 

It contains a few interesting ingredients, such as Dandelion Extract to help promote skin health, Turmeric Extract and Ginger Root Extract to combat dull skin, allowing for it to become more radiant, while Rosemary Oil is included to help hydrate the skin. The base is French Pink Clay to help cleanse the skin, ridding it of impurities, and there is also a self neutralising acid blend of mandelic, phytic, lactic, salicyclic and azaleic acids to assist in brightening and clarifying the appearance of the skin. 

 

While I do like this product, I love it the most on hot, sweaty days when my skin is feeling a little congested and in need of a mini detox. I feel like this makes the pores of my nose feel a little less clogged and a lot happier. I think that this also helps keep my skin bright and smooth. Overall, it's been a pretty positive experience, and I know that I must love it, because I'm already halfway through the tube!

This is a vegan, cruelty free product, and this retails for $61 per tube. My only concern at this point is how I'm going to get all of the product out when it's almost empty! Are you a clay mask kinda babe, or do you prefer a different base?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts