Review: Q+A Seaweed Peptide Eye Gel

 

Happy Monday, my little worker bees! I hope you had an amazing weekend, and that you're up, out and ready to kick some ass this beautiful Spring day! And what better way to take on the day than to read on about the newest brand to hit Temporary Princess, Q+A, and their Seaweed Peptide Eye Gel?

 

What are the origins of Q+A, and why is this brand making such a splash? Firstly, I love that their name is Q+A, because they're here to answer some questions about what we put on our faces! They are a UK based business, and there is no silicone included in the skincare at all. Additionally, they are cruelty free, vegan friendly for the most part (some products contain beeswax), and they also have ethically sourced ingredients that end up in the products! They also don't sell their products in regions that do animal testing, which I think it an admirable effort.

 

The Seaweed Peptide Eye Gel is certainly not a budget buster, coming in at just $13 (my favourite number!) for 15 ml of product. This contains pure peptide, which is supposed to help with collagen synthesis, minimising the signs of ageing. It also has aloe vera, which is great for hydrating the skin, given that it is steeped in polysaccharides, as well as Vitamin A and E. Witch Hazel has anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce redness, and fight blemishes. This can also help soothe irritation and protect the skin. 

 

This comes in a green and white tube with a little cap, and a pointy nozzle, the shape of which ensures that you'll get the right amount that you want out each time. The texture of this eye gel is true to it's name - it's definitely gel-like, making it easy to dab under the eyes. I also love that this dries down quite nicely, and that it doesn't interact poorly with any other skincare layered on top of this. 

 

While I don't find that this to be anymore hydrating than other eye products, I do love that this is quite soothing, especially in the warmer weather. You can find out more about Q+A and their products over here, or if you're looking to pick up your own tube, head over to Priceline! Having seen so much about Q+A on social media before I tried the brand, I was curious, and it's only really satiated the need to know about the brand just that little bit. I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of the range, and let me know if there's any one product that I should really be looking to get my hands on! 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts