Review: Korres Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream in Olive Blossom

Today, I'm showing my Greek babes some love! I feel like I talk about how much I love Korean beauty, and how I adore French beauty lines, but when it comes to Greek beauty products, I have come to realise that I haven't shown them nearly enough love, and that is totally on me. I'm clearly failing in my duty of introducing all of you to a variety of Greek beauty products, and I'm going to try and remedy that! As a result, I'll be talking about the Korres Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream in Olive Blossom today!

 

Firstly, for those who may be unfamiliar with Korres. this particular brand is available at Mecca here in Australia, and I can personally recommend their Greek Yoghurt Probiotic Superdose Face Mask, and for all the babes who are currently overseas in Greece, or headed that way to Summer on the Greek islands, you should also check out Naxos Apothecary and their skincare and home products. Sadly, I have only sampled a very small portion of the whole range - the Hand Cream in Chalki - but I've been told that the collection is quite extensive and a lot of it is worth picking up.

 

Another one that you should be adding to you must buy list is the Korres Pure Greek Olive Hand Cream in Olive Blossom. The Winter has taken a real toll on my skin this year, despite this season being touted as the warmest Winter on record for a while. I suppose warm doesn't mean that it wouldn't be dry, and that's proving true at the moment, with my lips and hands constantly feeling like sandpaper, parched for that next hit of moisture.

 

The Korres Pure Greek Olive Hand ream in Olive Blossom comes in a white tube that depicts an olive tree, topped with a screw cap. It's suitable for anyone who has dry hands that need a bit of a pick me up. This is said to be a fast absorbing olive oil based hand lotion and cuticle cream that's meant to nourish and hydrate the skin with vitamins, antioxidants and omega fatty acids, resulting in soft and supple hands all day.

 

This cream is quite thick when it comes out of the tube, but it doesn't take much for it to be thinned out with minimal work, and once this has been spread over the skin, oh my goodness, it's in for a real treat! My hands have been feeling really soft and moisturised, and it truly only takes a matter of seconds for this to be absorbed, leaving the skin hydrated, rather than greasy, which I appreciate. If you're on the market for a hand cream that won't let you down! This textural delight has a soft scent, and a gorgeous consistency and it's worth forking out dough for! What have you tried from Korres?                   

Comments

Popular Posts