Review: Votary Glow Drops Neroli Facial Oil

'Tis the season to stay as well hydrated as possible, and while my focus is really about the skin, I would also like to take this moment, and platform, to talk about how much water you've been consuming. Are you making a concerted effort to drink eight glasses of water (or more) daily? Aside from it being good for your well being, and keeping your skin looking healthy, these glasses are also important for urinary health, in that this will encourage you to go to the washroom more often, rather have you holding on, like this weather tends to do. 

 

Now that I've said my 2 cents worth, it's time to start talking about what I've really been loving for keeping my skin feeling deeply moisturised, and that is the Votary Glow Drops Neroli Facial Oil. This comes in a green dropper bottle, much like most of the products in the range, and the applicator is a pipette dropper, which means that you can vary the amount of oil that you'd like to use according to the needs of your skin.

 

Coming in at around $130 for 30 ml of product, this is very much the kind of face oil that I'd very much like to love, and I'm happy to confirm that that is indeed how I feel about this little gem! This is said to help add a glow to the skin (hence the name), using hazelnut oil to help provide balance and glow, while argan oil is there to soften and hydrate the skin. Argan oil is steeped in vitamin E, which makes it the perfect ingredient to help in keeping the skin conditioned. 

 

This also has neroli flower oil, which is supposed to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so that it can help balance oily and blemished skin. I love seeing this as part of the mix, because I know that there are babes out there with combination or oily skin who are afraid of facial oils and as such, may not want to venture into the facial oil arena quite as often. This also has myrrh oil to help calm inflamed and sensitive skin, while also reducing redness. 

 

Additionally, this has grape and apricot oils to help add that juicy glow to the skin, so that your skin can look dewy and radiant. This oil is apparently hand-blended in small batches in the UK, and I've been very much loving this for my skin. I've actually taken to using this during the day, given how dry my skin has been feeling, as well as using it as part of my normal routine at night. This has a scent that I can't quite place, and I suspect that it's a mix of the oils that are part of the blend. My skin has been feeling a lot less parched, and the dullness has lifted. Votary has created a beautiful mix of oils, and I couldn't love this enough, which is evident in how much of this I've already used. Do you use a face oil regularly?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Looks really fantastic. Looks like Face night Serum that gives glow on the skin overnight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts