Review: Hask Sensitive Care Shampoo and Conditioner

 

It's Sunday, and this means that I'm having a chill day, instead of doing anything that I should actually be doing for my life admin - surely I'm not the only one? Ignore the fact that I'm blowing back into Sydney after a weekend away - Sundays are all about letting my hair down, marinating in my skincare, and doing some light tidying up while living the slug life on the couch.

 

Speaking of letting my hair down, I'm still on my Hask haircare journey, and this week, I'm talking about the Hask Sensitive Care Range! This collection is for the babes that have a preference for fragrance-free hair care that is also gentle on the hair and scalp. The shampoo and conditioner are meant to help gently cleanse and hydrate the scalp and hair without causing irritation or discomfort. They're also designed to rebalance and soothe a dry, itchy scalp, so that you can have soft, shiny and frizz free hair.

 

This cruelty free range contains a blend of oat extract and pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) to help protect and moisturise the hair and skin, keeping them calm and soothed. Like the rest of the range, these come in tall, slim bottles with caps that have levers that you need to push to get the product out. I like that these aren't too runny, and they truly are scent free.

 

The shampoo doesn't really lather up much, and I like that this doesn't leave my hair or skin feeling 'squeaky' clean (ie stripped of oils, resulting in dry strands), leaving it ready for the conditioner. I love that the conditioner is great for putting some moisture back into the tresses, and that my hair has some movement to it, and that it is left with a bit of body to it. You can use them regularly, or put them back into rotation for when your scalp starts to itch a little, thanks to the current weather, or as a result of pushing your hair to the limit with over styling, bleaching or general mistreatment. It's such a lovely duo, and I'm so excited I got to try it!

These are meant for all hair types and textures, and aside from being appropriate for those who are not keen on fragrances, or may be sensitive to them, these are also great for those who ARE keen on fragranced products, and they would like a fragrance free base to jump off of, so that there wouldn't be any competing scents. These retail for $17 each, and they can be purchased from Priceline. Amazon and a number of other retailers. Have you tried this range?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts