Review: Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Therapies Bluebell Deep Conditioning Treatment


Let's talk about how we're going to save our hair from looking miserable and sad this season! I feel like I've been talking about hair care a lot over the last few months, and that's probably because I hit a bit of a bump where nothing seemed to happen in that department, and I've been making up for lost time since! As such, I've been branching out a bit in the world of hair care!

 

This is a bit of a new one for me, but as much as I love a hair mask that I can pop on and leave until I'm meant to wash it off in the shower, filling in the time with lots of other things, like using a microdermabrasion scrub, or shaving my legs, or exfoliating my skin, I can't seem to grasp using a pre-wash treatment, when it really should be just like using a face mask! 

 

I'm now trying to get into the practise of smoothing the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Therapies through my strands, so that my hair can soak it right up while I'm multi-tasking with my face mask on! Designed to strengthen and hydrate the hair, while also adding shine and bounce, this is meant to help those with dry, brittle hair, as well as babes with curly hair, to get revitalised, glossy hair. It is, however, meant for all hair types, so don't let it hold you back if you're keen to give this a go!

This has castor oil and olive oil in it to help add shine and gloss, as well as moisture, while there is also hydrolyzed elastin to give the tresses a boost of elasticity, thereby reducing breakage, as well as making it stronger and frizz free. This is so simple to use, it's a no-brainer for integrating this into my routine - just pop it through the hair (just make sure it's wet first!) and let it sit and soak for a good 20 minutes, then rinse it out before doing your usual shampoo and conditioner routine before drying it and styling it as per usual. 

 

Honestly, this involves so little effort for such excellent payoff that I'm disappointed that I didn't try this sooner! My hair has been so much softer and happier, without any additional weight to it, since I started using this, and it is truly worth the dough! It's even helped my split ends feel softer and less pokey. I really love this purchase, and I'm keen to get a larger version of this once I run out. It's currently available at various online retailers, and I couldn't recommend this enough! Do you use a pre-wash treatment?

Comments

Popular Posts