Review: Purito Wonder Releaf Centella Toner, Serum, Eye Cream and Cream

Welcome to Sunday, where snuggles with your loved one (that means the cat), are mandatory, and your skin gets a break from things like makeup, outdoor stressors (if you're staying home), and other irritants that you may have to face if you were to leave the house. Am I selling this whole stay at home thing to you yet? As I've gotten older, Sundays have converted from brunch days, which I still love but simply seem to do less of as people have gotten paired up or had kids, to lazing around the house/life admin days that involve me letting my skin soak up skincare while getting things done, or not.

 

I've been busy enjoying the delights that the Purito Wonder Releaf range has been providing, as I was sent the Centella Toner, Serum, Eye Cream and Cream, and my skin has been very happy with my using them as the sole means of keeping it moisturised. Purito is a K-beauty brand, and the range has been designed to soothe and reduce irritation and inflammation, while also assisting in calming the skin as it helps in repairing the skin barrier and increasing it's resilience against daily environmental aggressors.

 

The Wonder Releaf Centella Toner comes in a clear bottle, and has a watery consistency to it. The ingredients include centella asiatica, hyaluronic acid and panthenol to help keep the skin hydrated, while also soothing it. It's quite a refreshing toner, and I like that it doesn't make my skin tingle uncomfortably, nor does it dry it out, which some toners can. I follow this up with the Wonder Releaf Centella Serum Unscented, which is free from fragrances and essential oils. This has a light texture, and gets absorved quickly. 

 

Aside from having centella asiatica as part of the ingredient list, this is also infused with allantoin and peptides that are meant to help even skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines. I really like that this results in my skin feeling smooth and moisturised. Once this has dried down, I then grab the Eye Cream, which is meant to help reduce redness, puffiness and dehydration. This has a relatively thick nozzle, which is a good thing, given that this has quite a thick consistency. Despite this, however, it actually does dry down quickly and it does a great job of moisturising the skin, while limiting the puffiness that I've had because I haven't been getting sufficient sleep.

 

Last but not least, the Wonder Releaf Centella Cream, which has centella asiatica, ceramide and squalene, helps to increase moisture levels, strengthen the skin barrier and calm inflamed skin. This comes in a tube, making it easy to squeeze out. Much like the eye cream, despite the thick consistency, this gets absorbed in a short amount of time, leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The whole range is vegan friendly and cruelty free, and they are available now from Kmall09 online, as well as in store in Lidcombe.

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts