Review: Votary Tinted Lip Gloss

 

I'm going to preface this post by saying that this, THIS, is why I blog. It's the thrill of the discovery, it's the chasing after something that could make life more interesting, it's the excitement that accompanies finding that next big thing that you're nuts about, the enhancement of something good into something great and with the first swipe of the Votary Tinted Lip Gloss, I could feel myself falling HARD, and this what I'll be raving about today!

 

So, if you're new to Votary and would like to see what I've previously covered, you can head over here, here and here. They make some gorgeous products, and I was really excited to get a parcel crammed full of their goodies a while back, so stay tuned for more Votary on the blog in the near future! Out of everything that I was sent, I gravitated towards the Votary Tinted Lip Gloss, and I can totally see why now - this stuff is amazing, which is why it's the first thing that I'll be talking about today!

 

The Votary Tinted Lip loss is a vegan (you read that right!), pink-wash lip gloss, the formula of which is infused with 12 natural plant oils, and has been tinted pink with a sustainable red pigment to match it's key ingredient, which is raspberry. It also has castor seed oil, squalene, watermelon seed oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba seed oil, sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, baobab oil, passionfruit seed oil, spearmint herb oil, soybean oil and argan oil.

This is said to be hydrating and smoothing, which should come as no surprise, given the above ingredients. This also comes in sustainable packaging, which is their dark green glass packaging in the form of a slim tube, and a doe foot applicator. It is tich in vitamins A and E, and designed to nourish and restore the plumpness of the lips, so that they can appear softer and fuller, while also preventing moisture loss. It does sound extremely gorgeous, but does this actually do what it says it will? 

 

Without a doubt it does. I blind tested this without knowing exactly what was in it, because I found it's smooth, glassy, glossy outside appealing, only to realise that it truly was a tube of miracle that you could access with the long wand that's provided to get the product out. In short, this stuff gives you stunningly glossy lips with a soft, pink glow, and the non-sticky formula makes it so that it's comfortable on the lips at all times. I cannot recommend this enough, and this is just a beautiful product! Make sure you get yourself one, because this is going to be an absolute staple in your stable!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts