Review: Scientia Notox Youth Boost Anti-Ageing Eye Serum

 

If I had to pick one product that would maybe be considered the hardest working one of the lot, then I might have look at my eye cream and apologise to them for having to truly pull their weight, because if there's one thing that I could really use more of, it's sleep. Failing that, because while I'd really love to go down the prevention route, rather than the treatment/curative path, there are only so many hours in the day! A good eye cream is worth it's weight in gold, and I'm sure there are plenty of people out there currently nodding their head as they read this, am I right?

 

I was charmed by the look of the Scientia Notox Youth Boost Anti-Ageing Eye Serum while browsing through Cult Beauty recently, and felt like that would be a fun purchase. For those who may not be familiar with Scientia, they are a cruelty free brand that also has vegan products, and you can find a previous post for their cleanser over here. This promises to help you combat fine lines and puffiness around the eyes, as well as tackling wrinkles and dark circles, so that you can be left with smooth radiant skin under the eyes.

 

Included in the formula is the Tens-up™ Complex, snap-8™ peptide and amino acid peptide solution, all designed to help the undereye area look more naturally smooth, like you've had some extra help, but without the pain on needles. I'm not sure what they are exactly, but I love how exciting it sounds! There is also glycerin, hyaluronic acid and aloe to assist in hydrating and soothing the skin. Additionally, there is also bakuchiol and ferulic acid, as well as starfruit extract, and these are included for their firming, plumping and brightening properties.

 

This is presented in a small glass bottle with a pump that has a slim opening, which is both a good and a bad thing. For one thing, this has quite a thin and somewhat runny consistency, so this is just about the perfect way to get it out. However, it also has a bit of a tendency to clog around the opening, which means that when this has happened, and you're trying to get the eye serum out, this does end up squirting out of the bottle in an awkward manner.

 

That said, I can't think of a better way to get the product out, so this is it! The serum is a pretty gold colour, and I like that this takes just a bit of dabbing for this to get absorbed quickly, and I love that it does help with brightening the under eye region, as well as assisting in hydrating that area. It's one of those that products that works well for me, and does a decent job of helping me look more awake than I would if I didn't have this in my current arsenal of skincare ammunition. What is the latest under eye product you've been using?

Comments

Popular Posts