Review: Glow Up Skin Co. Alpha-H Toning Mist

More and more, I'm finding new skincare and makeup brands crop up, and you know what? I'm so here for it! I love that there is healthy competition in the beauty sector, with different brands coming up with new and innovative products. This makes me feel like there's a new holy grail around the corner every time I pick up a new product to try, and I don't know about you, but that really excites me! The newest brand to wing it's way into my mail box is Glow Up Skin Co., and that's what we're covering today!

 

First of all, Glow Up Skin Co. is an Australian brand, both created and made here, that is sustainable, cruelty free and vegan friendly. They utilise organic ingredients from the Australian Outback and the rainforests of Queensland, and these are ethically sourced. They have a neat, but extensive range of products, going from various serums to cleansing products, and it even includes a konjac sponge, which is an old favourite of mine, as well as a smart water bottle, which I'm actually really excited about! 

 

I think the reason why I love that they have one is because this actually has a thermometer, so that it can tell you what temperature your liquids are at, and that they also encourage a good water intake, because it's important to nourish your body in order for the outside to look good! Another thing that can help is the Alpha-H Toning Mist! So, of all the products that I've tried from them, the one thing that I've just about finished is the Alpha-H Toning Mist, which is an aloe vera infused misting spray that contains fruit extract from papaya, quandong and kakadu plum.

 

The quandong extract acts like an AHA (alphahydroxy acid), which can then help to exfoliate dead skin cells, allowing for fresher, softer skin to be revealed, and better penetration of other skincare products. This comes in a black bottle with a good misting spritzer, and this has a light citrus scent made up of lemongrass, lime and bergamot. I find this to be quite lovely and refreshing on my skin, especially after I've cleansed it.

 

I've been using this twice daily, and I like that my skin does seem to like this, resulting in it feeling quite soft and ready to take on the next few layers of skincare products. You can find it over here for $40. While you're there, you should also check out a few other gems that they have in their stable of skincare weapons, such as the Mini Micro Exfoliating Vitamin Crystals and Peptide Overnight Repair Balm. What would you pick to try first?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts