Review: House of Immortelle B5 Tea Tree Anti-Blemish Serum

I hope you're having a great start to your week! I know that I am, given that I'm just lounging around and having a bit of a lazy day. Love me a public holiday! And you know what else I love above being a lazy kitten on my day off? I love glowy, beautiful skin that doesn't need very much makeup on it to make me look pretty, and House of Immortelle has been doing a good job of keeping my complexion looking blemish free and clear.

 

You may be familiar with the brand, having seen it mentioned on the blog here, here and here previously. This time, we are discussing the B5 Tea Tree Anti-Blemish Serum, and what it does for my skin. This is touted to be a hydrating serum, designed to nourish the skin so that it can help your complexion look smoother and more youthful. Said to be an oil free moisturising gel, this won the 2022 Organic Beauty Award, taking the bronze back then, and I can see why it placed in the top three!

 

The key ingredients in this serum include eucalyptus stem cell extract, which is meant to help detoxify the skin by introducing more oxygen to the skin, while there is also Australian tea tree, meant to help balance the skin's sebum and tone oily skin, thereby reducing acne and pimples. Additionally, there is also manuka in it, which has antibacterial properties, and can be good for treating damaged skin and scarring caused by acne, as well as battling blemish causing bacteria. Juniper berry is present to help soothe skin irritation.

 

This comes in a charming blue bottle with a dropper applicator, which has very decent suction, and great for delivering the five to six drops that are recommended to cover the face, neck and decolletage. I find this to have a bit of a faint eucalyptus and tea tree scent that can be a little soothing and fresh. This has a light, almost viscous consistency to it, and as quickly as you get this out of the bottle, this disappears from the surface of the skin.

 

While this is suitable for all skin types, it is best for those with oily and/or blemish prone skin. As someone with dry to normal skin, I still feel like this has some application for me, because my skin can trend toward being a little oily in the Summer months. While I cannot vouch for it's efficacy against the formation of blemishes, I do like that my skin seems to be enjoying this serum. If you're looking to try it yourself, you can find it over here, and even take 15% off with the code 'houseofimmortelle'! What is your favourite House of Immortelle product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts