Review: Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil

 

And just like that, we're already halfway through October! I'm not going to lie - it hasn't been an easy month at my full time job, and that's because my bosses, who are married to each other, are currently away, leaving me in charge of the place, and it's just a little too intense at the moment. Thankfully, I can always come home and try to shut off my brain for a bit at the end of a big day, and the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil has been part of my self care routine for the last few weeks.

 

If you're not familiar with Sol de Janeiro, then I have no idea where you've been, because their Bum Bum Cream is just about everywhere! I was introduced to it a while back, and it's a lovely body lotion for when I'm after something thick and creamy. I have also run through a few versions of their Glowmotions Glow Oil in the hotter months, and it's something I would highly recommend! And now, of course, I have something else of theirs to add to that list! 

 

The Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil comes in an aesthetically pleasing glass bottle with a white rubber bottom and a white pump which dispenses a nice amount of oil with each push. This claims to be a visibly firming body oil that also helps to nourish the skin, while reducing feelings of puffiness for the skin. The formula contains Brazilian olive oil, which is meant to leave the skin feeling nourished without that slippery, greasy sensation, as well as sustainably sourced micro algae extract, which is what's supposed to help reduce puffiness.

 

Most importantly, it also has a Guarana Caffeine + Complex™, which is what's meant to help firm and tighten the skin. This carries their iconic Cheirosa 62 fragrance, which is a blend of pistachio and salted caramel, and it truly is the cherry on the icing for my skin when I slather it all over my skin at the end of a very long day. This golden oil has a beautiful texture, and I love spreading this over my body. I love that this doesn't end up feeling sticky, but you should also know that this isn't a dry oil either.

My skin loves this - it's rich and gorgeous, and it feeds my skin beautifully. This is cruelty free and vegan and retails for $80 for 100 ml of product. You can find it over here at Mecca if you're interested, and don't forget to check out the rest of the range for more stunning products! I've heard really great things about their body sprays as well, and I might need to add one to my collection! What have you tried, and what are you looking to try next?

Comments

Popular Posts