Review: SolarCare Super B3 Serum

I sometimes feel like niacinamide is such an unsung hero when it comes to skincare. It seems like there's been a rise in it's popularity over the last few years, which is great, because of how much good it does for the skin, but when it comes to choosing between brighter skin with vitamin C vs a better skin barrier strengthened by vitamin B3, well, I know which I would choose. Thankfully, I've changed up my skincare routine, and I've learned to double up my serum products, so I no longer have to choose one over the other! 

 

SolarCare recently reached out to me and sent me some goodies, one of which is the SolarCare Super B3 Serum, which I'm absolutely in love it! SolarCare, up until this point, was new to me, and I'm so glad that's no longer the case! The brand's major focus is looking at all the damage that the sun can inflict upon the skin, and trying to mitigate that. So, what is it exactly about the SolarCare Super B3 Serum that has me feeling so excited? 

 

It lives up to it's name of super with a formula that contains twice the concentration of vitamin B3 (10% niacinamide) that often found in skincare, as well as 2.3% of hyaluronic acid complex. The fokmula also includes antioxidants, Super Oxide Dismutase, which can help to protect the skin from more sun damage and break down potentially harmful molecules. Together, these are designed to help repair sun damaged skin, while also helping to reduce redness and hydrate and plump the skin, so that you can have a healthier looking complexion. 

 

This comes in a white bottle with a pull off cap and a pump that works quite nicely. I find two pumps to cover my face, neck and decolletage. This is wonderfully light and spreads nicely over the skin, drying down in seconds. I love that this doesn't have a scent, and that it leaves my skin feeling smooth with an added glow. I've been using this twice daily, and my skin is certainly very happy about it! It's also said that you're meant to massage this into the back of the hands, which is actually great advice, as that is an area that I should really be taking care of more!

My skin has been reacting well to it, so much so that I can feel the bottle getting increasingly lighter! It's a great serum to help support my skin, and it's barrier, and it's been great for the fluctuations in the temperature! You can find this at just under $70 per bottle, and it is available at various retailers, including Terry White Chemmarts and Healthy Life online. Does this sound like something you'd like in your skincare rotation?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts