Honestly, I don't think I'll ever have a stack of empties that come under 10 products. It's actually a little alarming how many things I go through a month! Without too much more preamble (because we have so much to get through), here's what I ran out of last month, and whether I'd buy them again or not.
1) C Lab and Co Coffee Scrub - A coffee scrub that's relatively new on the market and that's definitely worth trying!
Repurchase? I would!
2) Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant Spray - Staple! Enough said.
Repurchase? Until the day I find a better deodorant, which would be incredibly unlikely!
3) Models Prefer Brush Cleaner - While a good idea in theory, this actually has a bit of an overpowering vanilla scent, and I've found my skin to tingle when using the new cleaned brushes.
4) Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo - Part of Head and Shoulder's new range, and one that I really enjoyed using!
5) Benefit The Porefessional Instant Wipeout Mask - A bit of a fun mask that tingles, but also a little expensive. I love the pop sound it makes when you push the button in!
6) Nip + Fab Skin Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask - A very decent mask from this brand! Bit of a small tube, though.
7) Allegra Rhodes Cherry Blossom Body Lotion - Great scent, funny texture. It has a watery consistency, but a bit of a waxy finish.
Repurchase? Don't think so
8) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - My favourite mouthwash!
Repurchase? Already done!
9) Swisspers Rosehip Facial Cleansing Wipes - Quite decent wipes from Swisspers! Removed a fair bit of makeup, and semi-moisturising.
10) Jergens Hydrating Coconut Crema * - See full review here.
Repurchase? For the cooler weather, so not for a while
11) Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray - One of my favourite finishing sprays!
12) Goldwell Kerasilk Daily Mask - A bit of a light mask for my hair - quite runny, but still effective.
13) Natralus Paw Paw 95% Pure Moisturiser * - See full review here.
14) Rosken Intensive Moisture Hand Cream - Not an amazing hand cream, and a little unexciting.
15) Bhave Deep Intense Conditioning Masque * - See full review here.
16) Black & Gold Cotton Makeup Pads - Bought these out of necessity, and frankly, a little ho hum.
17) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Not a bad concealer, but a little thin for me.
18) Dove Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - With Summer approaching, I'm pretty sure I'll be running through a thing of this every month!
19) Goodness Chia Seed Oil * - See full review here.
20) Derma E Hydrating Mask - A soothing face mask I quite liked, but not sure I loved.
21) Manicare Nail File - A decent nail file that I pretty much used to death
22) Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner - This used to be a staple, but I've been using a lot of other eyeliners instead.
Repurchase? I still would if I didn't have so many others!
23) Benefit Gimme Brow - YEEEEESSSS!!! Definitely holy grail product!
Repurchase? Are you kidding me? Of course!
24) Essence Make Me Brow - I found the brush scratchy and I didn't enjoy the way the brow stuff looked on me.
As always, I have to showcase the one thing that my man finished in the course of... several months? He's always so proud when he's done with something, because he doesn't finish much. This is a staple for him, as he is prone to break outs.
And of course, to finish things off, there are my sample sized products! Turkish Delight by Lush is so delightful, honestly - I want to just swim in this stuff!
What did you get through last month? Do you see any favourites in the crowd?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration