Review: Jergens Hydrating Coconut Crema *


Have you tried Jergens before? I've been a big fan of this brand for the last 14 years, and I was really excited when they first made it over here, and I'm still super keen on the brand, because, quite simply put, they are awesome!

This really hydrating, extremely thick cream comes in a tub that contains 226 ml of product. The texture of the cream is, well, cream like! It's very thick, and it does take a while for it to sink into the skin, so this is best when your skin is really dry.


The lid of the tub is easy to unscrew, which makes it super easy to use - definitely a bonus when your hands are feeling slippery with lotion and you're trying to put the cap back on. This has a coconuty scent that isn't my absolute favourite initially, but once it's been on the skin for a bit, the scent dies down and doesn't linger. I prefer the scent when it's not in the jar, all concentrated, but rather on the skin, which thins out the scent, and gives me hope for brighter days to be around the corner!


I really like using this cream after three hours of pole dancing, because by then, my skin is really thirsty and crying out for a bit of moisture. This soothes my dry, sad skin while moisturising it, and I prefer using this on my legs than all over the body, because it seems to get absorbed better there.


You can find Jergens at Priceline and this will only cost you $9.99.

What's your favourite Jergens product? Is this something you'd have in your rotation?

* This product was provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts