Review: Skin Physics Advance Superlift Range *


I've been a fan of Skin Physics for a while, and when I was given the chance to try these babies out, I was pretty excited!

I really wanted to try the Advance Superlife Neck Lifting and Firming Cream, because while my neck doesn't have a lot of sag to it, I believe in starting your anti-ageing regime at a young age, and simply because you really should look at doing it as a preventative rather than as a cure. Ultimately, no matter what you do, you won't be able to stop the hands of the clock from moving forward, but you may be able to slow down the effects of time, or at least make it so that you age at the rate that you'd prefer to.

One of the tell tale signs of ageing is the neck, as there is a loss of elasticity over time, leading to sagging skin. Therefore, it's nice to see someone finally step up and produce a cream that is meant to target just that!

The Neck Lifting and Firming Cream contains edelweiss plan cell extract, which is meant to provide a lifting action within 3 weeks. It also has elastin lift peptide complex with crocus chrysanthus flower, which support the production and strengthening of elastin by the body. Lastly, a combination of Actigym, which is plankton extract, caffeine and omega 9 and 6 rich rice bran oil, would be helpful to create a visibly toned look.

Having only had the chance to trial this for about 10 days, I don't know that it has made a huge difference to my neck skin, but I've enjoyed using it. This comes in their usual frosted plastic jar with a silver screw top lid. It has a pleasant scent, and while this has a thick consistency, it spreads easily on the skin and it gets absorbed really well. If anything, this makes me feel like there is hope that neck skin could be treated appropriately, and if it works well, it's something that my mother would love!


Their Eye Contouring Serum claims to have a 360 degree eye lift effect with Beautifeye, which is comprised of Persian Silk Tree Extract. I'm a little confused by the 360 reference, only because 360 degrees will take you back to your starting point, as opposed to 180 degrees, which would turn it back around to the opposite of where you started. However, I can only assume that the 360 degrees would be in reference to turning the clock back so that your skin would look like it was? Regardless, this also contains marine algae extracts and a multi-action Eyeliss Peptide complex, all tied in to ultimately:

- Minimise the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines and dark circles
- Irons out puffiness, dry skin, rough skin and uneven pigmentation
- Rhamnose soothes irritations and reduces visible redness and inflammation
- Murumuru butter and chia seed oil nourish and hydrate skin

Let's have a chat about the packaging first. It comes in a white and silver bottle with a pump and a cap that snaps on firmly, with writing along the length of the bottle. It holds 15 ml of product. One pump will get you enough for both eyes, and the lotion itself is moderately thick and creamy, yet it doesn't take forever to be absorbed by the skin. This is quite hydrating on my under eye region and it feels like there is some reduction in the puffiness of the skin.

I'm really happy with this particular eye cream, and I will certainly be using this until there is nothing left! 

These retail for $89 and $69 respectively and can be found in Priceline.

What are you thoughts on neck cream? What's your preferred eye cream?

* These products were provided by Beautyheaven for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

Popular Posts