New Release: Ulta3 Tribal Talk Collection *


Ulta3's continual production of innovative products while keeping things at their reasonable price range is only one of the reasons I keep returning to the brand! One of the other main ones, of course, is that the quality of the products is extremely decent, and we'll certainly be covering that today!



You know it's Spring when the bright lip colours come out of the woodwork. I mean, even when the shades are dark, it's almost like it's a fluoro version of it, and that's exactly what the Tribal Talk collection is about!


The Ultamatte Longwear Lip Creams come in 5 vibrant, tropical shades inspired by the contrasting colours of the jungle, and they also have matching Longwear Lip Liners. These retail for $7.95 each with the lipliners going for only $4.95 each.

These have a very comfortable formula - they go on as a liquid lipstick, and it does eventually dry down, but never quite to the point that it doesn't budge. Instead, this stays semi-creamy on the lips, and it also has a bit of a fruit punch scent to it, which makes me think even more of Summer!

Staying power-wise, it sadly doesn't stick around for as long as I'd like for it to, given that I'm always eating, but it does stain the lips some, which is handy.


The lipliners all have a sharpener in the cap, which makes it a heck of a lot easier to use, especially on the go, because I don't tend to carry one with me when I'm out and about. These are easy to use, and don't drag across the lips, and I also use them to colour in the lips prior to putting the lip cream over it, because then it will stay for longer!

Hunter Gatherer; Amazon Orange; Wildfire; Free Spirit; Tribe Pride

Overall, it's another excellent collection from Ulta3. While I wish it dried down so it was budge proof, I just adore how creamy the formula is!

Have you tried the range yet? What's your favourite shade?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration, but my opinions remain my own


Comments

Popular Posts