My Lust Have It parcel arrived a little later than August, but given what I found inside, I was pretty quick to forgive this!
Wouldn't you, if you'd seen this lot when you looked into the bag? And I had to wait until I got home in order to give everything a good squish! And now, without further ado, here's what Lust Have It sent out last month when celebrating their birthday!
1) Reed Orange and Poppy Seed Scrub (full size) - I love body scrubs! And why wouldn't I? I love just how smooth my skin feels after a nice, big exfoliating session. I can't wait to pack this into an away bag!
2) Mellow Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Opium (full size) - I love getting eye make up in a beauty box! Or bag, in this instance. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
3) Ulta3 Volume and Length Mascara (full size) - Oooh! I currently have one of these sitting on my dresser waiting to be tested out! If it's something that's wonderful, then it's great to have a double! Ulta3 is one of my favourite budget brands!
4) Mellow Cosmetics Mineral Auto Twist Liner in Navy (full size) - I'm always looking for eyeliners that won't smudge onto my contacts, and don't require sharpening, so this is a great addition.
5) Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow in Tan (full size) - I have heard such excellent things about this product. While I'm not a fake bake kinda gal, this is meant to be so much more than that. I'll have to see if I can get something written up about this!
And that is the celebration box in all of it's glory! If you haven't tried it out yet, but you'd like to, use the code 'TPRINCESS1' to get $5 off your first box!
What was your reaction when you opened yours? What do you like the look of?