Review: OPI Fall/Winter 2015 Venice Collection *


I may not be in Venice, but I could certainly be transported there by this gorgeous little 4 pack! This limited edition pack is part of the Venice collection by OPI, which is actually made up of 12 shades, all of which will be joining the rest of the OPI family to become part of the permanent range.


A Great Opera-tunity; Worth A Pretty Penne; Amore At The Grand Canal; My Gondola Or Yours?

This limited edition Little Bambinos set contains four of the shades from the whole collection. Going from left to right, they are:
- A Great Opera-tunity
- Worth A Pretty Penne
- Amore At The Grand Canal
- My Gondola Or Yours?


Each bottle contains 3.75 ml of product, and for me, they are the preferred size for travel, because they don't take up much space, and you can take a variety of shades travelling!

A Great Opera-tunity; Worth A Pretty Penne; Amore At The Grand Canal; My Gondola Or Yours?

That's two coats of polish per 'nail'. Of all the shades, Worth A Pretty Penne would have to be my favourite shade, while My Gondola Or Yours? seems to be quite a watery formula, with two coats making it look streaky still. 



While the full size bottles retail for $19.95 each, you can grab this pack for $24.95 from Myer, David Jones and other selected outlets.

What's your favourite colour from this set? Have you checked it out in store yet?

* This set was provided for my consideration, but my opinions, as always, are my own.

Comments

  1. I love these colours!! Perfect for spring. Hopefully we get some sunshine soon instead of all this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be back in Venice!!! Loving the look of Worth a Pretty Penne!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth A Pretty Penne is my favourite also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually really tempted by this collection- love that it offers a full range of shades from nude to black and that warm shimmery shade is my fave :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous red! The black is truly disappointing Fromm OPI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worth a pretty penne is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts