Since their return to the scene, the Lust Have It FaB pack is going from strength to strength, and last month's box was no different! This focused more on beauty than fashion, and that's what I would prefer, frankly. Join in the excitement of seeing exactly what I got last month!
1) Paris Tokyo Shop - I received this bracelet and pair of earrings and while I can appreciate that they are quite cute, the bracelet does have a W on it, which is nowhere near any of my initials, and the earrings are similar to something that I already have, so these may go to someone else.
2) Mellow Cosmetics Glam Squad Palette - EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Ok, in case you didn't know, I love, love, love palettes. You can imagine my excitement when I saw this included in the pack. There are so many gorgeous nude shades, it's way too pretty. And best of all, this is very affordable!
3) ModelCo Lash & Line Superlash Mascara + Liquid Liner - Love products that share the packaging! I may have to whittle down mascaras before opening another one, though!
4) Hikari Blush in Charmed - This is a pretty large blush and in a shade that I wouldn't normally go for, which is kinda good, because this may get me to branch out a little.
5) Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon in Versailles - This is actually a bit of a reddish pink, and quite a wearable colour. I love lip crayons, so it's a great addition.
6) Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet - There's no shame in admitting that right after this picture, I eagerly tried this out and it's awesome! It glides on and is amazingly pigmented - fantastic lippie!
As you can see, it's a great value pack. I would use everything in the pack, aside from the jewellery. This sets you back $35 a month and well worth it!
Are you currently subscribed to this? Would you make good use of this pack?