Look at this teeny pile of trash! Not quite up to my usual standards, but alas, what can you do? Here's what I went through last month.
1) Dirty Works Coconut Body Butter - See full review here.
2) Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - See full review here.
Repurchase? For when I have makeup that won't budge
3) Clairol Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo - A decent shampoo for my tresses.
4) Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash with Fluoride - Mouthwashes are a staple, but this one was a little too spicy for me.
Repurchase? Only when the other flavours aren't available
5) Anatomicals You and Your Incessant Digs Bath Salts - Great scent, but didn't do much for my aches and pains. It could have just been the overwhelmingness of the aches and pains, though!
Repurchase? If it's on special
6) Natio Spa Heavenly Hand Cream - I wasn't won over by this hand cream. It was a little too meh for my taste.
7) Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - You would have seen this one as part of my empties before! Heats up, cleans out, just awesome
8) Etude House I Need You, Job's Tears! Facial Mask - Not one of my favourite masks from them in that it didn't do much for my skin
9) Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Role Play - My all time favourite nude!
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
10) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - Really enjoyed using this! I thought it made a difference to my skin.
11) Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cream - I really liked the rosy scent of this face cream and how it felt on my skin. Very luxe, just gorgeous!
12) Anatomicals Bergamot and Green Ginger Body Butter - This went on smoothly and had a great scent. Really liked it!
13) Swisspers Make-Up Pads - I thought I'd give this a go, considering that I wanted to try something new, but it left fluffy bits on my skin.
14) OPI by Sephora Black Crackle - This has dried up and I figured that there wouldn't be any use in putting polish thinner into the bottle.
Repurchase? Loved it, but faddy, so no
15) L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in Golden Beige 140 - If you want all day foundation that doesn't look cakey, this is your girl!
16) Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off Mask - A fun and not too sticky face mask that's easy to use without being an issue at removal time.
17) Elf Tone Correcting Powder - Not the best for hold, so not a great one for Summer.
18) Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm - See full review here. A great one to pop on while waiting for the face mask to kick in.
19)The Face Shop Mini Pet Floral Hand Cream - See full review here. Cute, and while fun, not the richest for my prone to dry skin.
20) Sasy n Savy Vitamin Enriched Facial Recover Mask - A nice gentle mask for when your skin needs a little something quiet.Repurchase? Perhaps
21) Innisfree Jeju Peach Hand Cream - Lovely peach scented hand cream with a moderately thick consistency. I really enjoyed using this one!
22) SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - Disappointingly, much like with the essence itself, I didn't find this to do much for my skin.
And of course, we finish with the little empties! I really enjoyed the thickening tonic by Aveda, as well as the La Roche Posay vials and the Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion, not to mention Helping Hands by Lush.
What did you chuck out last month?