Review: Raw Beauty Snowflower Facial Cream Cleanser

 

Happy Thursday! It's my first week back at work, and already, I can feel my skin getting really dry as the day wears on. I keep a facial mist in my locker for this specific reason, which can seriously help as a pick me up for my skin throughout the day, but I also have to take precautionary measures to make sure that I'm doing my best to not add to drying out my skin, and that hinges on the kind of skincare that I pick for the cooler months. 

 

While I do take care to use products that are great for hydrating the skin, I also know that the one time I need to be most careful is when I'm taking the day off, which may also result in me removing the normal oils and upsetting the flora of the skin. I have had the chance to try the Raw Beauty Snowflower Facial Cream Cleanser, which is ideal for those with normal to dry skin.

 

This contains snowflower extract, grape seed oil and sunflower seed oil, as well as lemon myrtle leaf oil, and camellia seed oil. The lemon myrtle lends it a light, refreshing scent, while the other ingredients result in it being an antioxidant-rich product that's designed to help remove makeup, dead skin, and other impurities that could otherwise irritate the skin, or prevent your skincare from working at it's very best. 

 

This cleanser is also supposed to help slow down the ageing process, rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Additionally, it's meant to brighten and hydrate the skin, while also helping even out skin tone. All of this comes presented in a white tube that has a flip lid, bearing a minimalistic design on the front. The tube makes it really easy to control the amount of product that you're after, and I find a 5 cent piece size to be sufficient.

 

This comes out white, and has a slightly gritty consistency to it, which I appreciate. I love the scent, and how clean my skin feels as a result of using this. I also really like that this doesn't ever seem to leave my skin feeling dry, and instead, my face just seems comfortable and cleansed. I can't claim to see an improvement in fine lines, nor can I speak for it slowing down the ageing process, but I can say that this does seem to rejuvenate my skin. You can find it over here at $29. 

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts