Review: The Beauty Chef Glow F.A.C.E. Intensive Rejuvenating Oil

 

This post is for all the babes out there who aren't keen on using face oil! I know that my skincare experiences won't exactly be that of yours, and that no one is going to have the exact same reaction as someone else. That said, I know that we are all about that hydrated, healthy skin life (although, correct me if I'm wrong - but what would the alternative be?), and so if you've been curious about whether you should be adding oil into your routine or not, then you should pay attention to this post, because we're about to discuss The Beauty Chef Glow F.A.C.E. Intensive Rejuvenating Oil!

 

I'm sure that most of you are familiar with The Beauty Chef. After all, if you've ever thought about taking a supplement to help your skin, then you'd have come across The Beauty Chef. That, and the fact that they are stocked at Sephora make it so that it's impossible to miss this hugely popular brand. While I've been using their edible products for a while, this is the first time that I've had the chance to try out a topical product from them, and all I can say after trying it is that I really hope to see a whole range of skincare products crop up in the future!

 

Let's have a look at why this is worth the $75 price tag for 30 ml of product. Firstly, they are an Australian made brand, and this is both vegan and cruelty free. This is designed to be an intensive facial oil that is crammed full of skin nourishing ingredients to help feed your skin, so that you can have a more radiant and hydrated complexion. It's meant to help you address a wide range of skincare concerns, such as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also firming and toning the skin. This is also supposed to help support the skin's barrier and microbiome.

 

In order to help you achieve the goals listed above, this contains a blend of bakuchiol, antioxidants and over 20 plant extractions, as well as vegan squalene that comes from fatty acid-rich olives. The bakuchiol, which is a plant-based retinol alternative, is the main player in helping smooth the skin over, while also being the one responsible for improving skin tone, elasticity and firmness. The vegan squalene helps in locking in moisture, while also supporting a healthy microbiome. The Kakadu plum extract is chock full of vitamin C, and it's purpose is to help brighten the appearance of skin tone and texture. 

 

The addition of vitamin E helps to nourish and moisturise the skin, while Biome Oleactif, which is a pre and postbiotic, can enhance skin health and glow, as well as supporting a happy microbiome. I didn't know any of this going into trying this facial oil, and I totally fell in love with it before I realised what was in it, then I loved it even more! This a relatively oily oil, but there's no doubt that my skin actually really loves it! I find that this leaves a little bit of a layer on my skin, but it doesn't make it feel smothered, which I appreciate. Otherwise, I really like that this does leave my skin with a glow, and I'll be using up every last drop. Have you tried this amazing oil?

Comments

Popular Posts