Review: Heimish Marine Care Eye Cream

I'm starting the week strong with something fantastic, and we're stepping straight into the world of K-beauty to discuss a wonderful product, and that's the Heimish Marine Care Eye Cream! For those who may not be familiar with Heimish, they are a relatively young brand that appeared on the scene back in 2016, and they have a whole range of gorgeous skincare and makeup products that focuses on natural beauty, working to enhance what's already gorgeous.

 

So, I was given the chance to try some Heimish products recently, and out of curiosity, I picked the Heimish Marine Care Eye Cream, which really appealed to me, because a) I was running low on eye cream and b) I thought it sounded quite interesting! This is touted as a hydrating and brightening eye cream, and as an overview, this has been formulated with miracle marine water and fermented seaweed extract to purify and rejuvenate the skin, while peptides and plant stem cell extracts lock in moisture.

 

Let's breakdown what's in the eye cream! There is retinol 0.1% to help stimulate collagen production, as well as cell renewal. It can also help with reducing the appearance of wrinkles. This also contains 5% Niacinamide, which can help improve the skin barrier and control the production of melanin to help reduce pigmentation. There is also miracle seawater 58%, which has been extracted from sea algae to help deliver lasting hydration to the skin.

 

This all comes in a very attractive teal tube with a silver screw cap, and this has a thin nozzle that allows you to control the amount of  product that comes out each and every time. The cream is relatively thick, but gets absorbed quickly enough with a bit of dabbing and patting. It doesn't have a scent to it, and I quite enjoy the way this feels on my skin. I also like that this is cruelty free and that this uses a technology that prevents the destruction retinol by air and light, which means that this is quite a stable product.

 

Given the small percentage of retinol in it, for someone who is accustomed to using retinol, this hasn't resulted in my skin reacting adversely to it, and it may be a good starter product for someone who may be new to it as an active. Despite the low percentage, though, I'm really pleased with how well my skin seems to react to this! It does seem to help with the fine lines a bit, giving me a more well rested appearance. Overall, it's a fantastic eye cream that I would be happy to finish! Just make sure that you use sunscreen with this, given that there is retinol in the product! This can be found online at a number of different retailers. What have you tried from Heimish?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts