Review: Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil

As we coast ever closer to Sping (woo  hoo!), with the promise of warmer days ahead, I would like to caution you to not stop moisturising your body at this point, as the weather is going to continue being a little bit dry, and your skin still needs it! I implore you, once again, to try body oils for yourself, if you haven't had the pleasure of doing so just yet, because it's such a nice alternative to lotions, and the latest one I've gone for is the Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil.

 

If you haven't heard of Moroccanoil, then you'd have been living under a rock for the last decade, because this stuff, I feel, really paved the way for lots of different hair oils to break onto the scene and is almost undoubtedly the reason why we have so many options these days! In fact, I'm such a big fan of it that I have previously written about different members of the Moroccanoil family, which you can find here, here and here. I was so obsessed with the Shimmering Body Oil, in fact, that I was inspired to grab the Dry Body Oil the next time I was shopping at Sephora.

 

This comes in the form of a spray bottle with a pull off cap, and while this does come out with a bit of a spritzing action, it still is a bit of a runny oil. The bottle is clear, so it's obvious how much/how little is still left in the glass bottle, and I find about ten pumps to work quite nicely for my torso and arms, and about the same for my legs. This has that signature scent of amber and sweet florals that is so familiar, when it comes to Moroccanoil, and for a blend of oils, this is surprisingly light on the skin.

 

It is made up of a mix of argan oil, which is meant to help hydrate and nurture the skin, while also helping to improving the texture and tone, while the inclusion of olive oil means that it should moisturise and protect the skin as well. There is also avocado oil, which is steeped in hard hitting antioxidants, as well as vitamins and essential fatty acids, and together, they are supposed to help with the skin's natural defences, while also restoring moisture.  

 

It feels like it does all of the above, while also being really quick and easy to absorb. My skin ends up feeling really smooth and gorgeous and I love the light accompanying scent too! Overall, it is a gorgeous oil that I would recommend to just about anyone who is looking for a fast drying, delicious body oil that doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky. What's been your favourite thing from Moroccanoil so far?

Comments

Popular Posts