Brand Focus: Dermal Therapy


You know what I can't get enough of? Australian brands! I always get a fizzle of excitement when I try Australian brands that are new to me, and this is especially the case when I get to try new products from an Australian brand that I've been using for a while. I mean, who doesn't like seeing the brands they love bring out new and exciting goodies? And there is one underrated brand that I feel needs to get a little bit of love, and I'm here to finally rave about Dermal Therapy, after having used their products for years!

 

I'm sure most of you have run across Dermal Therapy at some point, whether it's when you've been looking for a new lip balm, or you've been searching for a solution for the cracked skin of your heels, or you're after something to soothe the dry skin on your hands. Dermal Therapy definitely has a whole range of goodies to suit your needs, and this post is only going to cover a small portion of that! 

 

Let's start with their lip balms! I've used at least three different lip balms from the brand, including the original version, the berry one, and the one manuka honey type that's pictured. Interestingly, I felt like they were all somewhat different in textures, with the manuka honey version being my favourite of the lot, but they all still gave me the same results - soft lips that feel comfortable and smooth. My favourite way to use it is to apply it to my lips before going to bed, so that I can wake up to chap free lips. They also come in a stick form, which I haven't had the pleasure to use, but hopefully I can change that soon!

 

One of my favourite products from Dermal Therapy has to be the Very Dry Face Cream. Don't be fooled by the somewhat utilitarian packaging and lack of cutesy marketing that goes into the brand - Dermal Therapy has some serious hard hitters hiding in the range that will definitely be worth spending the money on, and this product falls into that category. For such a hydrating product, this has a surprisingly light, non-greasy formula that contains hyaluronic acid, colloidal oatmeal, 5% urea and ceramides and dimethicone. I find my skin to react well to this blend of ingredients, and it's good for when my skin is having a bit of an eczema flare up.

 

The Very Dry Skin Cream is a fantastic body cream that is perfect for those rough spots that you're looking to smooth over. I reach for this when my elbows are feeling a little tough and rough, and in need of a little patching up. It sounds a little weird, but I also use behind my knees and on my shins, which are the places where I tend to abuse a bit more when it comes to pole dancing, and it works a treat! I haven't had the chance to try the Sanitising Hand Cream yet, but it's going to be really handy for when I'm away overseas, and I'm trying to not dry out my hands too much in between adventures! As far as overviews go, this is very brief, because there are so many other goodies I still haven't had a chance to try, or get my hands on, but stay tuned, as I'm hoping to change that! They even have hair and scalp products that I didn't know existed! What have you fried from Dermal Therapy and what are you looking to try next?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts