Review: Freezeframe BB Blur

While I adore the weekend and having time to myself, there is nothing quite like having a Monday roll around, when you jump out of bed and hit the ground running, ready to lick ass! Realistically, I slug my way out of the bed, all bleary eyed, waiting for the coffee to brew before getting around to the ass ass kicking part, but the rest of it is about the same! While I may seem enthusiastic about the start of the week now, it wasn't always like this and it's taken a long time to get to this point in my life. The one thing that I find works quite well to set the tone for the day/week is putting your bet face forward and for the pat couple of weeks, Freezeframe has been instrumental in helping me achieve that! 

 

Freezeframe has been on my radar, and blog, for a very long time, and if you're interested in reading previous Freezeframe posts, you can find them here, here and here. I've been using their new and improved BB Blur, which has a fairly innocuous name, but hides the full extent of how much this does and how awesome this product truly is! It is a four in one product that will have your skin singing it's praises, and that's just what you can see on the surface!

 

While it is primarily marketed as a tinted moisturiser, this has the added bonus of helping to battle signs of ageing, being a skin defence product, and being an airbrush perfector. There is colour adaptive technology that transforms what comes out as a clear gel, with little beads in it, into a spot on match that just blends into your skin (but better!). The little beads in it are bursting with Vitamin C, derived from Kakadu Plum, and this protects the skin against free radicals while also boosting collagen and giving the skin a radiant glow. This also contains hyaluronic acid, as well as probiotics to help keep the skin moisturised and protect and repair barrier function. There is also the inclusion of cucumber and lemon extracts.

I know that this sounds good, but whether it lives up to the hype or not is the real question! This comes in a white tube with a hot pink cap. The nozzle makes it so that you're not lumped with a huge amount of product in one go, and what starts off as a small white-ish blob ends up really delivering! Application is really simple - I just use my fingers. This goes onto the skin really smoothly, and blends right into the skin, and this also blurs out imperfections, while helping to even out skintone, both of which are noticeable shortly after application.

 

The little beads are easy to smoosh, and smooth into the skin, and I like that this delivers exactly what it says it does, nothing less. My skin looks airbrushed, and I love that this feels really comfortable on my face. As someone who loves sheer base products, given that my skin is quite good, I love that this helps to look after the skin while also providing a fantastic canvas to build on. It feels like a really universal product that would fit most, if not all, people, particularly those who aren't looking for a full coverage base. This is fragrance free and only retails for $49 for 30 ml of product. It's a product that fascinates me, and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it. What sort of coverage do you prefer?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts