Review: Medki8 Press and Clear Exfoliating 2% BHA Tonic


The one skincare step that seems to get omitted the most is the humble toner. It's that little step between cleansing, just before your serum, and while it may not seem like a lot, I do feel like a good toner really does work in a synergistic manner with the rest of the products in your skincare rotation and ultimately benefiting your skin! This just means that you have to pick a toner that gives you what you need, and I've been really impressed by what I've been using recently!

 

It should come as absolutely no surprise that Medik8 is the brand that I've been all over, as it's been all over my skin! What exactly does this do, and who are the babes who should be seeking it out? This is a toner that is fantastic for those who have blemish prone skin, given that this has a formula that includes salicylic acid, alpha arbutin and kakadu plum. Together, this combination helps to give you a clearer and brighter complexion.

 

It does so with a gradual release of 2% BHA to help get rid of dead skin cells, excess sebum and dirt, while skin brightening and barrier supporting ingredients, alpha arbutin and kakadu plum, can also help with decongestion of the skin. The addition of blue cornflower extract and aloe vera can help with calming the skin, reducing the appearance of skin redness. This is a toner that is gentle enough for daily use, and I love that it comes in a clear pump bottle, which makes it easy for you to see how much you've used.

My favourite way to use this is to grab one of my reusable microfibre pads, pop it over the pump, push down three times, then work my way around my face. I have noticed less problematic blemishes when it's been my time of the month, and I think that it's fantastic that this is available as a refill, so that you can just move the pump from one bottle to the next. Medik8 is cruelty free and vegan and absolutely worth your time and money!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts