Review: Skin Physics Intensive Pro Renewal Serum

 
I know that I've been back for about 5 days now, but in that time, I've managed a return trip to Dubbo, worked 2 full days, participated in making our yearly passata sauce, produced some new content, checked in on my brother's cat, had dinner with some really great friends, and well, now I'm ready for slug life... on a boat with some of my favourite people, taking in the great Sydney harbour view. And as much as I try, I know that I'll be exposed to a bit too much sun, even with copious amounts of sunscreen on, and covering up with a kaftan.

 

This means that I have to be extra nice to my skin this evening, which would involve a hydrating mask, some soothing cream, and of course, a very intensive serum, which is where the Skin Physics Intensive Pro Renewal Serum comes in. Skin Physics is a brand that I'm sure most of you are familiar with, particularly when it comes to dragon's blood products, but have you noticed that they've changed their packaging into something sleeker and more minimalistic, while still keeping all the good stuff the same? 

 

All that, and new goodness in the form of the Intensive Pro Renewal Serum too! This probiotic serum promises to boost cellular renewal and help repair the skin, improving skin tone and texture, and protecting against premature ageing, while counteracting damage caused by UV rays. This is also supposed to help keep the skin hydrated, and it all boils down to the ingredients in the this light brown pump bottle!

 

Firstly, this contains the ProRenew Complex and Repair Complex - this is a combination of probiotic lystates that feed the skin's microbiota, thereby helping with the processes above. There is also niacinamide, which helps to improve uneven skin tone, while also refining the appearance of pore, improving skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is present to help retain moisture in the skin, while vitamin E is steeped in antioxidants, which protects the skin against free radical damage, and it nourishes the skin, reducing inflammation and irritation, keeping the skin soft.

 

It comes in this opaque light brown pump bottle that holds 30 ml of product, which gets out a nice amount of product each time. I find 3 pumps to work well for my face and decolletage. I initially thought the serum felt thick, but it thins out beautifully, and gets absorbed really easily. I feel like my skin is a little softer with it's use, and also a bit smoother. It is currently available at Priceline, and you can also find it online over here for $49.95. What have you tried from Skin Physics?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts